
Okay - I went to a seminar recently and the speaker mentioned "googling" yourself periodically to check what is out there. Not that I am worried about shadyness but I was curious... had not checked my web status lately... I found this:
This was from the opening night of Barney's Scottsdale (right before I got pregnant with Luke - so I guess it was around Christmas 2 years ago...) The agency I worked for received a significant donation from Barney's and a few of the staff were invited to attend. I pulled out a fabulous vintage dress of my grandmother's - who would have a dress like mine!?!?! (Since it was definitely a "who is wearing what" night...) So, I made the Phoenix style file, which is fun, but - the caption - seriously? If you decide to put me on the page, at least glamourize it a bit...

No comments:
Post a Comment