I absolutely LOVE Mother's Day so much. I never knew how much I would love it - each year gets better and better. We had our best friends with us for the weekend - the Hilton's. Luke had a great time with little Aves. We enjoyed an adult night out celebratings Dave's sister graduating from Trinity. Then, on Mother's Day -we had both sets of my kiddos grandparents, the David Hilton's and Avery's grandparents. We ate a beautiful brunch on the riverwalk and enjoyed a lovely setting, relaxing music and a gorgeous day.
Ben spoiled me with my other best friend... diamonds! Wow - I was not expecting that... and I love them. Although, my most favorite part of the entire day was Luke snuggling betweeen Ben and me for an hour long nap. It was so perfect. Little Lina was konked out asleep in her little swing also. It was a wonderfully, relaxing Sunday afternoon.
Then, I was SOOO excited to watch Kim WIN Survivor Mother's Day night! So exciting to actually know someone win one of those reality shows - she kicked butt the entire way and I was so happy to see her win her $1 million! :)
Monday, May 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(91)
-
▼
May
(22)
- Mom - HELP ME!
- Backyard pools, best friends and just a grand ol t...
- One Year Ago...This Weekend
- The cutest little Memorial Day crew!
- Wacky for Wedges!
- No title
- ZZZzzzz...
- Herpangina has taken over our world...temporarily
- I am an aunt!!
- Luke and Lina - 3 months old
- Our littlest loves!
- Little Lina is 3 months today!!
- Caroline - 2 months old
- MAAAVELOUS MOTHER'S DAY!
- Check this out...
- Knowledge is Power!
- HEB Ready, Set, Cook Challenge Update
- Wedding Bells for KKT and BBB - Part III
- Wedding Bells for KKT and Beau - Part II
- Wedding Bells for KKT and Beau! Congratulations B...
- The REAL blanquita... (per my husband)
- Blanquita is no more...
-
▼
May
(22)

No comments:
Post a Comment