So, this post isn't very pretty... but it is funny.
Two weeks ago our household had a quadruple ear infection... Luke and Lina - double ear infections. It was miserable for all. Fever, stuffed noses, extreme ear pain, no sleep or food. Bad new bears...
Well after a good dose of antibiotics, it is all under control now. The ear infection may be gone, but there are some side effects still occuring due to the medicine... namely some loose "bum brownies" - if you catch my drift.
The other morning, I am preparing Luke's lunch for school and feeding Lina breakfast. Luke is playing in the living room and watching his morning show. All of a sudden he comes running into the kitchen making gagging sounds and his mouth and fingers covered in brown goo. I immediately thought Luke found some "stored" chocolate in his toy box or who knows where... Well, I was wrong. It was NOT chocolate. Luke decided to check out his "bum brownies" - through touch and taste. IT WAS GROSS!!!!
We had some serious washing of the mouth and teeth brushing... not to mention a quick deep manicure to clean out his fingernails. I think he learned his lesson though - it wasn't as tasty as it looked I guess. YUCKY!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment