Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Just another day...

Lately, Luke has increased the number of cars and trucks he carries with him... So much so that he gets frustrated when the tractor trailer, 3 race cars, jeep, and pick up truck do not fit in his hands and a screaming episode begins.  So he now carries around various bags filled with his trucks and he is a happy camper. 

Little Caroline has quickly decided that she wants to carry around bags like her big brother.  So, I gave her a little bag to carry around (sparkly and sequins).  She just loves it!  She was full of accessories today!

 After a fun pizza and movie - our new favorite "The Little Rascals" Luke decided to feed Merlin - our fish...  actually Merlin Tre.  (I name all of my beta fish - Merlin. :))  Luke takes after his DAHT... in making sure there is PLENTY of food for everyone!  :)

Merlin is lovin life right now... (But I did have to greatly reduce the portion to prevent any death by overeating.... He is our longest living beta so far.  I think we are going on 2 years!) 

No comments: