Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ben's Addition to Helen's Blog: Helen stars in "People of Walmart"

So, per my previous blog, I am technically on rest and supposed to be off my feet except for light walking, etc... Tonight we needed to make a run to Walmart for a number of things for the house. You know how it is when you move - just always things to get for the house. So, I decided I would go if I could ride one of those electronic cart things. Thankfully they had one available. So, I enjoyed an evening with everyone staring at me, confused, trying to figure out what exactly was 'wrong' with me... Ben was thoroughly enjoying himself laughing at me and taking film/photos of me while on my escapade. So much so, that he posted a link on YouTube and forced me to blog about my electronic Walmart Adventure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyLkjy7XSOk

If you are unaware what "People of Walmart" refers to... check out the horrible, hideous link below. I hate to associate myself with this - but this is all the brilliant, hilarious idea of my husband. God love him...

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

1 comment:

Sir JohnCog said...

WATCH OUT or you will hit that family !!! Geeez, as a almost mom you should be more careful.