I have to say that I love every second of Saturdays at home with my boys - Ben, Luke and little Kodies. Sleeping "in" (according to Luke's schedule of course) - going on a long walk through our cute neighborhood in San Antonio - and hanging out with Luke watching college football and the Phillies in the NLCS. Love the Stros turned Phillies - Roy O and Brad Lidge. What a fabulous day - I love every minute of this day.
I tried to have photo shoot #2 with Luke but he lasted a whopping 4 minutes. I got a few cute ones though. Ben said he was probably mad because I put him in a dress... Actually it is a little boy gown - cute and masculine. ;)
Luke is 16 days old today and he is growing and changing each day. So amazing how just the smallest things change each day with an infant. Each day, he gets stronger and is able to have more head control. He seems to be able to focus or at least look more towards light and things in motion.
Love being a mom!!

No comments:
Post a Comment