So, I am not a huge T.V. watcher but I do enjoy a good show or two each week... Amazing Race and Parenthood to name a few... But I have recently started watching a show hosted by Chris Harrison (the Bachelor/Bachelorette host) called You Deserve It. It is a game show where the person playing is winning money for someone they love... winning money for them because they "deserve it." It is kind of like "Extreme Home Makeover" in the purpose of the show - doing a lot of good for a very deserving someone.
The 3 shows I have watched - they have all won over $150K! It is an emotional show with such a sweet thoughtful outcome. The deserving person has NO idea this is going on and at the end of the game show is completely surprised! It is always fun to watch.


No comments:
Post a Comment