I read this quote last night and it so perfectly describes me right now at this stage - 33 weeks pregnant. Today I am feeling pretty awful - to be honest. Not to complain but to put it simply - the pressure and pain is so excrutiating, it makes it hard to function. I want little Caroline to stay put for at least another month... but geez louise the third trimester is no cake walk.
I haven't read my devotional in a couple of weeks but today I was so happy to read it. I have read from the same devotional for years - I never tire of it: 'Streams in the Desert.' Romans 8:18 - I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. My translation - Hang in there. Meeting this little girl at the right time - when she is ready - will be SO worth it. And, I know this. Looking at my sweet son - who was just playing cars on the side of my bed with a huge smile on his face - is another reminder of how the most painful of experiences (labor+) can bring out the most wonderful, life changing special outcomes. Ben and I are so happy with our little family of 3.5 (including Dakota) - soon to be 4.5. :) We were just talking about it last night... how blessed we are!


No comments:
Post a Comment