
So, today is moving day! Hallelujah, thank you God for paid movers and packers! Thanks to Ben's new company, we just help supervise. Yay - I love supervising! Yesterday the packers came and packed up 162 boxes of all shapes and sizes to move us to SA. It was quite the scene here plus, in my little "safe" area, I had my suitcase for Asia, my corner full of boxes for the temp living in SA, and then I was encased by more boxes for the actual move. What a sight! The movers are here now actually loading the big moving truck. In about 6 hours, the house should be empty. And, tomorrow, we will celebrate in SE Asia. Hooray! I also have an ultrasound appointment today at 18 weeks (or maybe 17) so I cannot wait to see that spunky little Luke. Today is promising to be a beautifully great day! :)

1 comment:
Yay!!! So excited! I bought you the cutest house warming gift! You are just going to love it! When can we meet! I am thrilled to have you here!
Post a Comment