Monday, June 14, 2010

Movin and a-shakin...

Today I have to share some exciting news regarding Baby T! As a first time mom, everything is so exciting and new. I am amazed at each new discovery and happening. Today, I was on the phone, laying out on the sun chair in the backyard, catching up with my bff Joy. Well, I started to feel little Luke jump and kick around. So, I decided to lift my shirt and watch my belly to see if I could actually see the little guy's movements - and I did! Honestly, it shocked me at first to see this thump and quick stretch of the belly, but how wonderful to know that my little guy is spunky as ever. (I must admit that I have had the Britney marathon on the TV all day as I was doing chores, on the computer, and dancing around... so I am sure that got him a-jiggin also.) Anyways... I am so happy that I actually SAW that movement. What a feeling! I think I will take Joy's advice and rub some olive oil on my belly and video him. I think that sounds fun to record a few of the movements... We will see if little Luke responds like little Scarlet did to olive oil rubs. :) Anyways... that is my news: visible belly movement!

No comments: