



So, I am starting a small company called Advance Grants: Helping non-profits advance their funding through prospect research and grant writing. I have been inquiring out local logo designers and doing much research. Well, after searching and reviewing for hours, I found a designer that seems to be right up my alley: Lowercase a: design studio. I have not used her services yet, but I am in the process of doing so. I will let you know how it goes. She seems to have a sense of style that really represents me and what I want to company to represent so I am excited to work with her. In doing my research, I read her blog. She wrote about Jessica Hische. Wow! What fabulous amazing design and writing style. Such class and beauty. I am in love with her work. The mommy darling sign and daddy dearest sign are both must haves for me! http://www.jessicahische.com/.

No comments:
Post a Comment