Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Luke, Trips and Military Service

This past weekend, the entire Ben Tanner family went to Austin and Fredericksburg. Our best friends, Annie and Dave, live in Austin and we had a great visit with them and our other great friends Spencer and Brittany. Luke slept most of the visit and he was such a sweet sweet little boy. Annie is about to deliver her little Avery - to whom Luke is betrothed. :)

After Austin, we drove to the ranch in Fredericksburg to meet our fabulous friends Elizabeth and Taylor (and dear little Bitsy) for a weekend at Cuatro Estrellas and a photo shoot for little Luke. It was a gorgeous weekend and we had a great time. We did not do our research as to how to best take newborn photos - meaning our timing was off a bit. I guess he needed to be in a deep sleep to take the best photos but we tried. I will post some once they are ready to be shared! :) E Guess Photography is busy at work. We did find out that little Luke loves riding in the "Bad Boys" and exploring on the bumpy vehicles... hmm - taking after his dad already?

It was a fun Halloween weekend!

We did take a few pictures for my brother, Joe, who is deploying this Friday for Afghanistan. He is a 1st Lt. in the Marines - artillery officer. I am so proud of him and also a bit sad to see him go. This is truly his calling and he has wanted to serve this country ever since I can remember. He is so dedicated to what he does and I know he is ready to fulfill his service duty. We will miss him tremendously though. He returns in June. Here are some pictures we sent to him before he leaves.

1 comment:

efguess said...

oh good you got them.
loves!