Today I enjoyed a half day at the day spa. A fabulous way to spend a rainy Thursday. I traded in all my Aveda Pure Privilege points for a gift certificate. I found out I had to use it all in one day - no products only services. So after a facial, cut and style, I still had $25 left. So, I asked them what can I do for $25. I had the option of eyebrow wax or eyelash tint. Well, eyebrow wax... blah blah... Eyelash tint - why not?!?! So, today I had a professional eyelash tint. Thankfully I did not technically "pay" for it because it did not work for me. I think it works more on blondies, greys and light-haired peeps. I already have dark lashes and was just hoping that my light tips would darken. I was thinking automatic mascara for 2 months. But,... no. I look the same pre-mascara as before. Maybe a tad darker (like 1/100th of a shade darker) but you cannot really tell. Oh well - fun experience. So, Thursday tidbit for you darkies - don't waste your money on eyelash tint.
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(80)
-
▼
July
(12)
- Friday Collections and Pediatric Expert Update!
- My company: Advance Grants
- Third Trimester is here!
- Beware of Subway Tuna Sandwiches!
- Annie's Baby Find
- Stieg Larsson's Trilogy
- Be a Pepper Baby!!
- Tuesday Tidbit - Schipperke
- What are you doing for someone else today?
- Friday Collections
- Eyelash Flash Part Deux
- Eyelash Flash!
-
▼
July
(12)


No comments:
Post a Comment