Well this week marks the start of my third trimester... I think. (My dates could be off a few days.) Regardless of the timing, I can definitely feel the difference. Sleep is already starting to be quite difficult. I cannot seem to find a comfy position. I cannot seem to stop going #1. I guess it is God's way of preparing me and Ben for the next year or so... Amazing how perfectly that is planned. In some ways, I just want to skip these next few months but in other ways, I still need more time. I have very little prepared. I am loving the feeling of little Luke inside of me. Yesterday, I finally had the realization that heels are pretty much out for the next 2.5 months. How sad - I could live in heels.
We start our childbirth/child education classes in a few weeks. Ben goes to Daddy "Bootcamp" in 3 weeks which will be good. We also are attending a "pet and your baby" class. I am a little concerned about this one. My little Dakota is so sweet and precious, and I don't really see him being a problem. BUT... he has been my little "child" for the past 6 years and is used to being pampered by me so hopefully we can include him in this process. Hopefully we can do the right things as dog owners to prepare little D for the big change.
A few peeps have been asking for some pics so here I am at the 3rd tri.
1 comment:
You look beautiful!
Post a Comment